Minty’s Moving Ltd. is strongly committed to the health and safety of its employees, contractors, and visitors.
This commitment shines through all facets of our organization from our culture to our policies and procedures. Legislated safety programs form the basis of our safety program which are strengthened by the COR (Certificate of Recognition) Standard. Minty’s Moving Ltd. has maintained the COR Standard since 2006 in Manitoba and we currently maintain COR for both Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
We employ a full time safety officer who ensures that Minty’s Moving Ltd. not only complies with legislation, regulations, and industry recommendations but exceeds them; to ensure the safety of all.
Minty’s Moving Ltd. pledges to:
- Work towards achieving a zero accident workplace;
- Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary;
- Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards and comply with all applicable WS&H or OH&S Acts safety and health requirements;
- Provide training to all employees in safe work practices and procedures on a regular basis;
- Ensure employees always have access to personal protective equipment and offer training in their use and care.
- Enforce company safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigate accidents to determine the cause and prevent similar accidents.